Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I love you

-

I may have forgottan to tell you how much I've loved you , truth is I really really do. Its just when its on the verge of a goodbye makes me realise all over again , how much you meant the world to me , how much I love JRHP. Still , there's this calling asking me to just move on... perhaps.. when this relationship gets too long, shit happens , and yes I tried.. really, I thought I'll do cool without you. I mean we tried, I dont know how successful or not we are, but yeah, we both tried. I tried

I dont know how's this feeling , I mean all the expectations , comparisons and whats not , ... its suffocating but sometimes again , when I just try to aside all these expectations and whats not, I feel that is okay.. but why do we always still have those shit expections ,

arent love, arent relationship supposed to be accepting flaws of each other... then what are we really fighting about , hais . I was trying to recall the last time we you i were really happy about each other

nevertheless , i know this life, I love you so, it'd always been you, for 6 freaking years , no matter how and what kinda friends guys I made , I never want/ try dating / hang out another person , I cant imagine myself with another person , I mean , with you was just awesome , the feelings were..... just right.


I dont know if you know but now I'm telling you, I love you so much;



No comments: